95-98 fog light switch and bezel with pigtail. 3 available maybe more.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
no the blanks are not removable. but you can make your own bezel setup instead of being one piece you simply make it a two piece bezel. thats how i did mine in my truck my fog light switch is cut seperate from the stock airbag and cargo bezel section. simply use a grinder to cut off the unwanted section, just be sure to leave the small textured plastic between the switches to make it still look like its one piece. and mine holds in there just fine by itself! EVEN WITH MY BASS! lol
You must be registered for see images attach

but my airbag switch does hold out alittle but thats because i got so many wires behind the dash its pushing the switch back out. :( that and a few of my airbag switch tabs are broken. i just havent switched it out yet.

GMC Burbalade

Busy slacking
Reaction score
Or you can take a three hole bezel and shave down the top hole so a bottom switch will fit. That's what I did with mine.

You must be registered for see images attach

1sickcrewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I tried flipping my bezel so the fog switch is on top, to were I can see the switch on or off but it didn't sit right. Is there a bezel out that fits good with the top blank the fog light switch and the bottom two blank?