94+ grille

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sepe91

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have the 88-93 composite lights grille already installed im guessing that i could just swap a 94+ grille on or is there anything that i need to change? sorry if this has been asked before i searched 94+ grille and couldnt find anything.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
You need inner bumper bracket's, filler panel, both fender extension's, and 94+ park light's and corner lenses.

sepe91

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
bumper bracket is obvious and i know the filler panel is what sits between teh grille and bumper right? what are the fender extensions? do you meen like fender flares?

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
They are the small extensions that attach to the bottom of the fender and match up to the filler panel, 1 per side.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah LMC charges a lot, I would check the salvage yards for bumper bracket's, a filler panel, and fender extensions, and buy a new grille.

sepe91

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
alright thanks guys you wouldnt happen to have a pic of the fender extensions im tryin to find them but i cant seem to fidn em anywhere. i just wanna see what they are haha

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity I added everything I or you would need to do the conversion to my cart on that link I posted, came up with $214.99 shipped. Still high, but nowhere near where LMC would be.