88 regular cab short bed, bagged 22 s .... Gonna need a lot of help probably

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TLMduramax

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i aint got any pics up yet but will soon i promise, the truck is layin frame now just not all the way out in the front but that should be done in the next couple days i hope, im in lawn service and landscaping so right now i have been covered up lately and aint had time to get on here or work on the truck lol but it better be done by may 28 cuz its goin to slammin and jammin even if itdont have a bed or fenders on it

CodyB

Grease Monkey
Reaction score
So hows it hanging, or laying over there? Still covered up with the lawn stuff?

TLMduramax

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yea ive been pretty busy doin lawn stuff, but i still have had a little time in between fixin broken crap on the mowers to work on the truck. i just came in from the shop a few ago and i have been cuttin out the bed floor! :/ ive still gotta wait til i get somebody to help me set the bed back down so i can cut out the fenders. what did yall do with yours? im not gonna put trailer fenders in til i get ready to paint it, plus i like the look of seein tires in the bed haha, did yall just cut out the whole fender in the bed or cut out the top of it? post up your pics to give me some ideas if you would

TLMduramax

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
and also the truck is completely layin frame now, well not now cuz its back in the air on jackstands waitin on everything to be undercoated and welded back together

97Bowtie1106

it's not a lowrider!!!
Reaction score
I really dont like having my tires open in the bed for a couple reason

-rocks and water/dirt/mud will sling on to your rear window
-it just gives cops another thing to pick on

TLMduramax

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ok this may be a dumb question but where do yall have your valves mounted at? im considering mounting my tank, compressors, and valves in my toolbox. does anybody see anything wrong with this? and have yall done it with or without problems? i need some info as soon as pssible becasue everything is prolly gettin mounted tomorow woohoo!

///RAGMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My tanks and valves are monted under the bed in the area where the spare tire used to be. The compressors are monted in the bed