88-98 GMT Kryptonite Death Grip Tie Rod Ends & Control Arm Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

caw_86

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i just installed them, the tie rods are extremely easy to adjust, which is a nice plus. The control arms are nice, but they dont have any built in mounting other than the ball joint bolt for securing the abs wire, the grease zerks that come with the arms for the bushings are 90 degrees, i would get a straight one, the angle looks very hard to get a grease gun connected at that angle . Requires a zip tie if you have to much play or rubs on anything. I went with the whole package, center link, pitman arm, steering stabilizer, and sway bar links. Havent drive it yet as engine is pulled

offroadtahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i just installed them, the tie rods are extremely easy to adjust, which is a nice plus. The control arms are nice, but they dont have any built in mounting other than the ball joint bolt for securing the abs wire, the grease zerks that come with the arms for the bushings are 90 degrees, i would get a straight one, the angle looks very hard to get a grease gun connected at that angle . Requires a zip tie if you have to much play or rubs on anything. I went with the whole package, center link, pitman arm, steering stabilizer, and sway bar links. Havent drive it yet as engine is pulled
can i get a pic of the sway bar link setup? i want to get those next

caw_86

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
can i get a pic of the sway bar link setup? i want to get those next

It looks funky compared to a stardard gmt400 which is a straight bar, these have more like ball joint style ends, these actually ended up being the hardest thing to install on the suspension. partially my fault, i tightened down the sway bar bushing first which was also very hard and didnt want to undo. I was worried they were going to hit the upper arms but they didnt. I would recommend doing with the uppers removed, would make the job much easier. The nylocks can only be tightened down with a wrench holding the top of the link in place otherwise it will spin in place
You must be registered for see images attach