88-98 cadillac front end worth?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2003Xtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Noooo haha I do not want to get rid of it. I stole it off my dads truck. He was going to sell it on his other truck and I begged him not to, so I finally got it. I went and put down $400 of the $600 I need to go pick up this truck today. lol Getting there!

2003Xtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well guys I got the truck! I am not going to post pictures up of the truck do to the truck's history. Here is a list of what I got for 600 bucks
6 1/2 valves
10 switchbox
2 Viar 325c compressors
5 Gallon tank
5 trumpet air horn
Bed with shaved tail lights
Caddy front end
4.3 auto with tranny still running and driveable.
reupolstered seat
Billet antenna
door panels painted and arm rests reupholstered
3 Boss 304 rims with brand new 20" tires on them.
2 Contitech bags up front with flip kit out back

Not sure if I am forgetting something.. anyways.. Here is something I am contemplating... The truck has a junk title issued to it. I hate to junk the truck with it still being a very nice truck, but I am not sure if just throwing on a new cab will solve my issue. Technically the frame has the vin stamped on it that will say it is issued a junk title.. So I am afraid to build this truck back up and have the state come sieze it with the frame having a "junk title" All in all.. Here in IL I could get away with throwing a new cab on and licensing it with no problem, but I do not want to take a chance of the state randomly deciding to run a frame vin on it and get the damn thing repoed or something.. otherwise.. the truck will have to go to the scrap yard. What you guys think?

2003Xtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I believe I am going to scrap the rest of the truck unfortunately. Doing some research through the state and it sounds like more work than it is worth.. lol

1low95GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
In KY of someone junks a vehicle title you can then get the title for it. What are you asking for the front end?

2003Xtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I do not want to ship it, but I would probably sell the front end for 200 bucks just because it is NOT perfect. It would be good for a low end truck.. not show worthy parts by far. lol

2003Xtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I called around here.. you CAN put a new cab on an old frame, BUT it is NOT legal to do. No one would ever know though lol. Just not going to do it. SOO if anyone is looking for a rolling chassis and want to come to IL to get it.. I would sell it for what the guy wants me to pay for it. lol it is a std cab shortbed frame.

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
would you be willing to part with the valves switchbox compressors etc...or you plan on keeping them for your rig?

Sent from my static android

2003Xtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well.. the valves for now I am looking to keep... at least 4 of them, BUT I do have 4 other valves I am not using that need cleaned.. only thing FOR SURE right now that I want to sell is the viair compressors. I do not need them for anything and I would be interested in selling them.