88-94 dash shells

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GreaseDog

Pickup Artist
Reaction score
i've got a spare dash shell from my 93. no cracks or stripped screw holes. its missing the fuse box cover, the lower column cover, speaker grilles, and the glovebox door. all of the wiring has been removed. i'd like to get $100 plus shipping for it.
You must be registered for see images attach

i also have one that has a slight crack between the drivers side speaker opening, and the cluster surround. that one is a bare dash. no vents, cluster surround, or other trim pieces. would be great for someone looking to smooth out a dash but didn't want to have the truck down doing it. make me an offer on that one.

GreaseDog

Pickup Artist
Reaction score
IIRC it was about $90 to ship via Greyhound (the cheapest available). sucks its so big, has killed deals on these things several times. i will say that if you're going to strip one out of a junkyard truck, its a pretty big job.

GreaseDog

Pickup Artist
Reaction score
got somethin that gets good fuel economy and a couple hours? drive up and get it. my buddy just went to Indy in his Ram 2500 24 valve and it only cost him $40 in fuel

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
ill keep this in mind ive gotta spre one right now that I wanna try n smooth n paint but if it dont come out right Id rather make the drive up there versus pull one out of the junkyard since they are a pita

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
From south Texas to IN? Damn with my 350 i couldn't afford the gas (low-paying, part-time job), let alone have enough time for a drive like that. I suppose i could use my grandmothers Mazda3 (shes driven my truck before) but its too far for my parents to let me go alone.