7k mile 454ss with a twist...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bearcat91

CRASH
Reaction score
Not big on it being converted to dually and think it'd be worth more if all original with that low of mileage

With that stance I don't like it. But slammed and tucking the 18 inch meats...I like!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

SCOTTYINWV

si vis pacem, para bellum
Reaction score
I just bought the same roll pan... :big_banana_Dance:

Should I delete my stock tail lights and just run the ones on the roll pan? :hmm:

Needs bagged :deal:

RyanMerrick

8 Lug
Reaction score
Nice truck, has some sweet potential.....except for that roll pan, I would toss that...

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Is it OK if I hate the whole truck? Because I do.

He'll never see that price for it, not even close. There are two things that can make a 454SS valuable. Super low miles + super original condition, OR, super modified in a very tasteful and well-done manner that appeals to a wide variety of buyers. Because let's face it, the 454SS market isn't very large. They're cool trucks but down on power unless heavily modded, so the big money is going to go to toys that go faster. Not to one that someone slapped on dually flares and tires/wheels that look like an air-shock equipped mid 70's Malibu with a bass boat sparkle metalflake paint job.

Richard