700r4 to TH350 Swap help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dave_erald

Live the dream, or don't, your choice...
Reaction score
I prob didn't mention in my first attempt to help but just remembered now, my truck originally came with a turbo 400 and when I changed to a turbo 350 then to 700r4 then back again or something like that I remember changing cross members because one was different then the other. Drive out to a picnpull or other yard and find a early 2wd truck. Mine was a 1990 factory 305 turbo 400 and here's the weird part, factory with a 6 cylinder radiator. Truck was built goofy. Anyways check out that. I'll try to find pics.

Still wasn't perfect, just had to re drill a hole but it worked great.

Sent from my HTC 8X using Tapatalk

phstratton

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I prob didn't mention in my first attempt to help but just remembered now, my truck originally came with a turbo 400 and when I changed to a turbo 350 then to 700r4 then back again or something like that I remember changing cross members because one was different then the other. Drive out to a picnpull or other yard and find a early 2wd truck. Mine was a 1990 factory 305 turbo 400 and here's the weird part, factory with a 6 cylinder radiator. Truck was built goofy. Anyways check out that. I'll try to find pics.

Still wasn't perfect, just had to re drill a hole but it worked great.

Sent from my HTC 8X using Tapatalk

Okay thanks for the info man.