6 in. suspension lift.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
It should be held on my double sided 3M tape. Just get a knife or a screwdriver and pull a corner and it should just pull off. It'll be stuck on there good. Then get an eraser wheel or 3M adhesive remover and use it to get the tape off the paint.

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
Should it? No.

Is it possible? Yes. Just be careful with it and if you've got one, or can get one, grab a plastic putty knife or scrapper, and use it to pull the chrome parts off just in case. But unless your rockers are rusted out or beat up underneath, you should be fine.

Crook3dKing

Reaction score
i also heard using a fishing line to pull it off then just remove the glue with like goo gone or something like that

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
I tried that and couldn't get it to work right for me on the trim. I tried 6,8, and 20 pound test line and broke every one really quick. Also, the chrome trim you have is curved, that might make it easier or harder, I'm not sure.

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
i also heard using a fishing line to pull it off then just remove the glue with like goo gone or something like that

There shouldn't be any tape behind the chrome trim. Molding...yes, which is a ***** and a half to get it all off.

98chevy4x4

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The 6 rcx is just the 4 inch lift with just a add a leaf so the front drop brackets aint more than a 4in drop?

The big beast!

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The 6 rcx is just the 4 inch lift with just a add a leaf so the front drop brackets aint more than a 4in drop?
the 4inch kit and the 6inch are not the same, the 6inch is a 5.5inch drop bracket on the and then you crank for the other .5 inch!
I still say you should just put a 6inch kit on and don't crank it all the way and it will ride nice, then when you get some bigger tires you can just crank it up a bit!