4l60e almost perfect

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
i know i increased my line pressure and shift points with my tune and its probably why i ended up screwing with my stock trans, i had it set up for when i put the built one in because i knew the stocker wouldnt last much longer, but mine lurches pretty good and then sets in place it doesnt try to overpower anything.

dangileri

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Tyler mine does the same- i dont need to keep my brake floored to keep it from moving after the jerk. The idle screw hasnt beenessed with and the computer was swapped out of a donor truck. Pinion is loading around 1/4 turn. Scruffdog wat do you mean the garage shift settings in the computer are set to hard? How do i change that? And what is my iac and how do i monitor it? My dad thinks line pressure is to high, but we dont know how to change it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
use a computer to change it an retune the truck basically, you go in and change the trans table if it is indeed too much line pressure, unless theres another cause for it im not sure as im not a trans guru.

Scrufdog

Pork chop sandwiches
Reaction score
you need something like TunerPro and an appropriate adapter to reprogram. However, you can pick up an OBD1 ALDL datalog cable fairly cheap if you look around.