4" or 6"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kn1ght

Banned
Reaction score
Had everything checked, then rechecked. I'm pretty rough on it. I don't mean that fast lol. I've never had another lifted truck, so I don't have much to compare it to.

WFO4X4

Banned
Reaction score
Had everything checked, then rechecked. I'm pretty rough on it. I don't mean that fast lol. I've never had another lifted truck, so I don't have much to compare it to.
When i worked at the dealership..... YEARS AGO, we would install lift kits from time to time. i saw alot of rancho and super lifts. Basicaly, cv angles are obviously very important and i would only crank my Tbars enough to keep them with in the 7-15* recomended. there are some other adjustments to look at in regards to the UCA & LCA angles once they are dropped. sometimes a shop will throw a camber kit in there to get the wheel set up right and the control arms are still not in good angles. most kits are not plug and play so you have to kinda mess with them. that is just in my obsolete oppinion. also, i'm not real hard on my truck when off road.

kn1ght

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, this was on mine when I got it. I had the front end redone, and they said everything is all good.

WFO4X4

Banned
Reaction score
the reality is i "could" change them. the boots look like **** and are barely there. but i grease the **** out of them all the time and they have hardley any play in them. the reason i DON'T change them is i hate drilling out those damn rivets that are the size of my pinkey.

trailer-trash

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Also dont get me wrong...i finally got the truck to sit level after the install of my reallift relocators. And 3 years after the lift was installed the only thing negative i can say now is that i dont think it holds an alignment as well as i would hope. All in all it does seem durable. Ive driven over 50k miles with it on my truck. Now mind you with the exception of hunting season my truck is a pavement pounder haha