4" or 6"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WFO4X4

Banned
Reaction score
RCX has a 4" or 6" lift with about a $25 difference between them. whats the difference in the kits? anyone know?

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You get an add a leaf with the six inch kit. Otherwise they are identical. The diff drop is about 5.25" you decrank for 4 and crank up to 6....

WFO4X4

Banned
Reaction score
Thought so. I'm actually only needing the front part of the lift and i know if you call them they give you an amazing deal on those. I'll be posting pics when it all comes in and i get the lift in.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
You get an add a leaf with the six inch kit. Otherwise they are identical. The diff drop is about 5.25" you decrank for 4 and crank up to 6....

What he said, just loaded 6" kit into the truck to install it Thursday.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thought so. I'm actually only needing the front part of the lift and i know if you call them they give you an amazing deal on those. I'll be posting pics when it all comes in and i get the lift in.

Really? Thanks for that info. If I ever get to lift mine I want to use a shackle flip in the rear so I will keep that in mind.....

BlackBeauty

No I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Really? Thanks for that info. If I ever get to lift mine I want to use a shackle flip in the rear so I will keep that in mind.....

I too want a different rear, probably 4" leaf packs with extended shackles to have decent ride quality