4" or 6"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
i appreciate that..but like i said..i learned the hard way and am trying to pass it along:cheers:

any time you got any more pictures of it ive seen one smaller one of it and its good to hear a negative opinion about the rcx no one ever says they are bad

WFO4X4

Banned
Reaction score
I emailed scott motor sports a while back. They don't carry it anymore, he said it was discontinued there. But maybe he got his hands on some more?

But if you look on ebay, someone in Midland, Texas sells them. and says to have more than 10!
u got a link? cause i can't find it UPDATE* disregard i found it

but here is another question. What is the company support like for the DC lift? they discontinued it..... but WHY? i've not heard anything bad about the RCX either. Thats what i'm gunna go with though because i know there is company support for it. HOWEVER, i appreciate the advice about your experience. i'll keep that in mind.

Last edited:

WFO4X4

Banned
Reaction score
Id love to get a rancho, but i can't find one for a 93 blazer. i've looked for them because i hear it is by far the best all round.