4 Hi Headlight Mod

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hunttman01

resident sh't starter
Reaction score
I started a thread titled "4 hi mod no worky" so I didn't over run this one, but no I didn't. I've replacedchecked everything though. Bat + to 30,bat - to 85,87 to lows and 86 to hi. I did use but connectors.... But my lights work fine, I'm thinking bad relay

You might have burnt up the relay

sent from inside Francine

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
hmmm...so could the relay just be bad, then? It acts almost like when I pop the brights on it gets hot and stops working (low beams go off) then it works again once it cools off (low beams pop back on) and this just repeats whether I'm moving or sitting still

dagen_1

OBS 4 Me
Reaction score
hmmm...so could the relay just be bad, then? It acts almost like when I pop the brights on it gets hot and stops working (low beams go off) then it works again once it cools off (low beams pop back on) and this just repeats whether I'm moving or sitting still

kinda what it sounds like.. but on a better note, they're cheap to replace.

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
kinda what it sounds like.. but on a better note, they're cheap to replace.

:word: :) OK, I'll stop by Radio Shack and just grab a 20a relay then and see what happens since you're running a 20a relay. If that doesn't work for some reason I'll bump it up to 30a. Thank you, sir!

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
my relay is either a 30 or a 40... I can't remember though.