33x9.59r15 on toyota 6-lug

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nvezina5

Reaction score
So im going to pick up these wheels and tires tomorrow, http://nh.craigslist.org/bar/3466404792.html. My question is whether or not they will fit inside my wheel wells or are the going to stick out....i know they will "fit" bolt pattern is 6x5.5 just wondering if they will rub on my fenders or not....i know there is not a lot of tread left but im trading a saw for them and i figure they are good beater tires...any info would be much appreciated thanks!

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
So im going to pick up these wheels and tires tomorrow, http://nh.craigslist.org/bar/3466404792.html. My question is whether or not they will fit inside my wheel wells or are the going to stick out....i know they will "fit" bolt pattern is 6x5.5 just wondering if they will rub on my fenders or not....i know there is not a lot of tread left but im trading a saw for them and i figure they are good beater tires...any info would be much appreciated thanks!

where you from? and i think youll be ok should fit inside the wheel wells fine

nvezina5

Reaction score
thats what im trying to figure out lol. does anyone know the exact offsett of these rims?

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
those are stock toyota wheels they will be within the fender edge pretty close to the stock gm wheel offset

jps4jeep

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The posting is deleted, but what toyota rims are they?
Even though they are both 6 on 5.5, older toyota rims are hub centric and will not work on the gm trucks which are lug-centric.