3 gauge pillar hell!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fun4me

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I don't wanna be a dick either, but..... If you had looked close at the 6th picture you should have known that is was not gonna fit like a stock piece. There are no mounting tabs. You would have to use double sided tape.

You must be registered for see images

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
I'd go with Glowshift. Thats what I'm gonna use. I've never heard anything but good things about them and my little brother has 2 of their pillars for Eclipses and they fit great. Plus I saw alot of the Cavalier guys use them with no complaints when I was in that seen.

i have a Glowshift if i remember right, was a POS.

fun4me

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've have glowshift gauges for over a year with no issues.

Solid94

Chevy Ridin' High
Reaction score
The lmc one comes with plastic like push pins I'd call them and you drill a small whole and fasten it. I color matched mine and can post pics once I get my new gauges

silverado13

GEAR HEAD
Reaction score
I don't wanna be a dick either, but..... If you had looked close at the 6th picture you should have known that is was not gonna fit like a stock piece. There are no mounting tabs. You would have to use double sided tape.

You must be registered for see images

yeah well normally the pics on ebay are stock pics for any product, i guess i have to much faith in these idiots

Crummins

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The one I used is an Autometer and it fits well. It was a pain to get in, esp not trying to scratch it after painting it.

It also used the little push pins.