2007 Escalade rims on 95 Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
If its a 5 lug and you swap to to 6 lug You will have to run spacers up front to clear the control arm and the wheel hub. So you be better of getting a wider rear 6lug axle or you'll have to run rear spacers also.

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
They should fit as long as you have 6 lugs and not 5

Yup I have 6 lug wasnt sure if 22" rims would fit there not that much bigger than the LTZ rims

Mine with some 18 Esky rims off of my dads 09 escalade. This was some time ago ha ha
You must be registered for see images attach

Those look pretty good too

If your Hoe is 5-lug, do a 6-lug swap. You can either get a light duty rear axle, or a wider z71 rear axle. Then you swap the front hubs and rotors to 2500 light-duty rotors and run spacers to even out with the Z71 rear end.

Lol ya I am 6 lug already

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
are you lowered any? I've seen gmt400s in my area with up 24 inch rims at stock height... but they are running rubber band tires lol

Sent from my static android

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
are you lowered any? I've seen gmt400s in my area with up 24 inch rims at stock height... but they are running rubber band tires lol

Sent from my static android

Na stock height, lol ya the rubber gets less and less, two of the rims have minor curb rash other two are perfect has center caps, stock tires about 10k left on them was thinking of getting them use them till the rubber is gone and maybe sell them cause if there in as good as shape as he says they are could re sell them, saw a set no tires going for $750

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2