2 inch body lift questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
ok anyone here have a 2 inch body lift i have a few questions mine will be here tomorrow and i was wondering if i had to reroute the ebrake cable and if the filler neck needs to be extented

dirtridinz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I didnt reroute the ebrake, intsall the filler neck or steering shaft extension with the 2" body lift I had on my 98. The filler neck extension should go in, I wasnt able to tighten mine up all the way to the box side.

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
I didnt reroute the ebrake, intsall the filler neck or steering shaft extension with the 2" body lift I had on my 98. The filler neck extension should go in, I wasnt able to tighten mine up all the way to the box side.

Sweet thanks I ordered the performance accessories kit of summit

Reaction score
All I did was the e-brake. I don't know what the big deal is with everyone having problems with it. It was cake.
I didn't use the filler extension either; I just loosened up the rubber, lifted the bed and then went back and tightened it back up. Fits fine (on mine.)
There wasn't really anything about that was hard to do with hand tools. It's just time consuming.

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
All I did was the e-brake. I don't know what the big deal is with everyone having problems with it. It was cake.
I didn't use the filler extension either; I just loosened up the rubber, lifted the bed and then went back and tightened it back up. Fits fine (on mine.)
There wasn't really anything about that was hard to do with hand tools. It's just time consuming.

Yeah I installed a 3 inch one on my old truck

454ss

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I didn't have to do any of that stuff with my 2 inch, that's why I didn't go 3.