2" body lift - lookin for some pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dirtridinz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
dirtridinz71, did you do anything for your steering shaft or gas filler neck? Didn't know if there was enough give/adjustment between the two or if I'd have to fab up some extentions if I bought the 1.5" pucks. The bumper brackets won't be a problem...I can draw somethin up and take it to my toolroom guy at work and he can machine them up for me.

No I didnt have to touch the steering shaft or filler neck. On another note my lower fan shroud was cut for when I had the 3" lift on. Also I flipped my tow hooks to the inside of frame rails to fit back into the shroud.

Z71Edge

Reaction score
This is one of my fave GMT400's, it has a 2in PA body lift with 33" MTZ's

That is the same stance I am looking to achieve. Do you happen to know if he is also cranked some and/or block/aal out back?

I kept my stock blocks off my 99 NBS, believe they measure to like 1.5" IIRC...& I don't mind cranking SOME...like 4-5 turns to help the front end up about an inch, but there is no way in hell I will go beyond that...it was a nightmare on my old 99, I blew threw a set a balljoints damn near every year after I cranked/blocked it.

That 2 door hoe' looks great tho...love that stance. Thanks for the pics.

RGV2DRHOE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That is the same stance I am looking to achieve. Do you happen to know if he is also cranked some and/or block/aal out back?

I kept my stock blocks off my 99 NBS, believe they measure to like 1.5" IIRC...& I don't mind cranking SOME...like 4-5 turns to help the front end up about an inch, but there is no way in hell I will go beyond that...it was a nightmare on my old 99, I blew threw a set a balljoints damn near every year after I cranked/blocked it.

That 2 door hoe' looks great tho...love that stance. Thanks for the pics.

That hoe has honestly made me want to scrap my DC lift for a while and just run a 2in body lift his just looks so clean. And the hoe is all BL no crank or blocks he moved both bumpers and the grill gaurd which makes it look so clean