1999 k1500 suburban SJCA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

efeezhee408

Reaction score
Tipical Iceland Suburban

You must be registered for see images attach
Would love to own that! Seeing this makes me miss my old tires. They were 38 x 15.5 x 15s. I was able to drive in the soft sand in pismo beach without airing down. Drive in the the snow in Lake Tahoe without ever getting stuck sometimes not even in 4wd. I recently went with some smaller 35s so I’m hoping traction is still up there. I do a lot more pavement so that’s why I opted to get smaller tires.

efeezhee408

Reaction score
Got this niiight LED light bar on tonight. Planning to try and wire it up once the wiring kit comes in. Super stoked. Can’t wait to get it working.

efeezhee408

Reaction score
It snowed on the drive home. I am happy with how the new 35 inch falken wildpeaks handled in the rain and snow. I did wear out the rear sway bar bushings. I must have done it when I was out wheeling on the OHV road.

efeezhee408

Reaction score
Took her on a 4 hour crawl through the mountains. She’s pretty stiff off-road compared to some of the newer Toyota’s I drove out there with.

Sadly at the end of my journey we all noticed some gear oil splattered under my truck. My guess is it’s from the rear diff seal. My T case looks even worse but there is no oil over there. Should I take it in to the shop to get it worked on. I’m not sure how easy it is to replace or if I should just refill it with gear oil. I was doing some steep declines.