1995 Chevrolet Suburban K1500 *SF BAY AREA, CA*

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mistaake

Reaction score
I really hate to do this but sometimes life makes you do things you don't want to do... I need to sell my Suburban :'(

It is located in Fairfax, California. You can drive it anywhere, but just keep in mind the steering still has some play so a long highway trip might be annoying.

Link to CL ad: http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/cto/5349159045.html

"Clean title, current registration, and recent smog test passed! 176,*** miles. Previous owner recently replaced starter, fuel pump, water pump and did brake work. Have some of the receipts.

I have done a complete front end suspension and steering replacement, including upper and lower ball joints, tie rods, idler arm, idler arm bracket, pitman arm, and steering gearbox. All top quality parts used (Moog and ACDelco). I have receipts for all parts as well as receipt from shop for installation. Just did an oil+filter change (synthetic blend, have receipt). Overall I have put more than $1500 into it. Steering is still not perfect because the steering gearbox that I got was defective. I got a quote for $400 to replace it with a new one. Then it should drive like new.

5.7L V8 runs like it should. Automatic transmission (four speed overdrive) shifts as it should. 4x4 works. Third row seat included but not installed. Just put in brand new Pioneer head unit with radio, CD, aux input, Bluetooth, USB and two new Pioneer speakers in the front doors so the sound works well.

I haven't owned it for very long got it about four months ago. Great family hauler or towing rig. It does have a hitch, trailer wiring plug, and trailer brake controller.

The pictures in this listing are from when I just got the Suburban, I have changed the tires since then (the ones that came on the truck were very worn out). I had previously drilled a hole through the roof to install an antenna but it got broken off so I put a magnetic mount CB antenna over the hole to keep the rain out. Aftermarket Magnaflow muffler and new tailpipe. Sounds good, not too loud or annoying."

I am asking $1600

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Sad to see it go. Are you going to stick around the forum?

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
:lol: there are no dumb questions lol

99'Subourbon

Longroof NOOA Member
Reaction score
I'd never get what I expect for my truck, nor near what I've put into it. The minimum I would take is $6,500, if my stock trans was still good. Once I put in a built trans, that would jump up to $7,500.

Suburbans are worth a lot less around here than tahoes and trucks. Not sure why, but it sucks.

I'm never gonna get rid of my burb though, it would take an excursion or duraburb to sway me.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

mistaake

Reaction score
I'd never get what I expect for my truck, nor near what I've put into it. The minimum I would take is $6,500, if my stock trans was still good. Once I put in a built trans, that would jump up to $7,500.

Suburbans are worth a lot less around here than tahoes and trucks. Not sure why, but it sucks.

I'm never gonna get rid of my burb though, it would take an excursion or duraburb to sway me.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

An Excursion would be nice... if only to be a bit different since they are not so common. Then again that's why their hold their resale value. I sure do wish GM still made Suburban 2500s heck I think they should make a Suburban 3500 how cool would that be!

But yeah, I noticed that too... Silverados and Tahoes are much easier to sell. I got $900 for a 96 GMC Yukon with a bum tranny and I can only get $100 more than that for a complete running and driving 95 Suburban. Also sold a 98 Silverado for $1100 (or some other low amount like that) without a title and a laundry list of problems.