1994 smoking

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
white smoke the oil isnt milky but we also changed it a week ar so after we bought the truck. im not sure about the low coolent ill look tomorrow after school its to dark right now,and the smoke is hard to describe it kinda smells like the truck is running lean

I had a 1994 ECSB, had a head gasket gone, just DUMPED white smoke, oil didnt look milky, it was burning the coolant.

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ill check coolant tomorrow after school, i wouldnt doubt if the guy that owned it before us messed it up putting valve guide seals

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well we put new plugs,distibutor cap and the thing below the distributor cap ( ive been thinking about this all day and had a brain fart on what its called) it still smokes but runs a lot better. the guy must have put the old plugs back in but it seemed as they hadnt been out ever.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
well we put new plugs,distibutor cap and the thing below the distributor cap ( ive been thinking about this all day and had a brain fart on what its called) it still smokes but runs a lot better. the guy must have put the old plugs back in but it seemed as they hadnt been out ever.

Smoking is not a result of a timing issue, its that head gaskets.

and its called a Rotor.

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well im not sure whats gonna happen at this point i think we might be pulling the heads over winter break but idk yet