1994 K1500 Silverado

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Erin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It’s been almost 3 years since I posted about my truck. I’ve done several things to the truck since then. I replaced the transmission, lifters, head gaskets, spark plugs, wires, cap and rotor, radiator, power steering pump and lines, ac compressor and components (minus the condenser and evaporator core), positive battery cable, EGR solenoid, installed an external transmission cooler and auxiliary fan, new grill, keyless entry, tow mirrors, new third brake light, and extended the exhaust to the rear. I recently learned there’s an open recall on a seatbelt buckle and drivers seat reclining lever from 1995. Drivers seat was replaced years ago but local dealer is going to complete the other recall. I was shocked when they said they would. I know it probably makes no difference 25 years later but I’ll take new parts free when I can. Here’s a couple pics of the truck today.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach