1990 GMC transcend Concept truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
That would definitely be a thread I would follow if you do! I've thought about the same thing, but don't think it would look right with the diesel bumper and fog light setup I have now. It needs to be a smoothie.

Seems like it would'nt be too tough to find a spare bumper, cut the top off one, and add a section from the other to give it the height, then weld it back together. The trick is getting that middle section to look right. Of course, if you do build one, you would need to colormatch it. I think it would be too much chrome on the front of your truck.

Shape wouldn't be hard, just good ol' metal bumpin' and burnin'.

Wouldn't be a "smoothie" though. It would have to have cooling modifications for radiator and intercooler.

Need lights too.

No chrome, too expensive. That means paint.

I've got a concept in my head, might not ever make it into metal though.

Lots of stuff on the go...

BHBurban

GMT 1600
Reaction score
Proof that bits of concept vehicles ideas end up in production. Look at the Sierra bumpers in the early 2000's

SixSpeedSS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My bumper was actually patterned after a gmc concept that was black and not chopped. The concept was simply called 'LT1' and had an LT1 V8. I have photos of the truck somewhere. I cannot find any on the web.