1900 k1500 350 ses light

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

andy

Reaction score
My ses light has been coming on when my truck gets to operating temp. It runs fine. I went to orieleys last night to get the code for the ses light. It wouldn't connect. Set up the tuner pro and can't find the table for trouble codes so I tried winaldl and it's not showing any codes. Its barely showing any data. Not sure what's up. O2 is around 440mv constantly. Not sure what's up

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Scan tool?!

You must be registered for see images attach

And if your O2 isn't flipping fairly rapidly, it's probably bad. Should be constantly going rich/lean

Richard

andy

Reaction score
Orieleys has an obd1 scan tool. I also tried the paperclip between pins a and b and got the code 12 but no other codes are displayed. Also, the rpm and mph arnt logging either. I might not have them set up correctly.

andy

Reaction score
I was planning on a 3 wire o2 mod using the Bosch 13077 sensor. It has stock manifolds no cat and dual exhaust so I don't think it's heating the sensor enough. It gets around -40 and below here. What's the best way to wire it? I'll use a relay either way. But with a key on source or a toggle switch? I want to take the stock head unit out and make a toggle witch panel there with 4 or 5 switches.

cjman250

Last Of A Dying Breed
Reaction score
I was planning on a 3 wire o2 mod using the Bosch 13077 sensor. It has stock manifolds no cat and dual exhaust so I don't think it's heating the sensor enough. It gets around -40 and below here. What's the best way to wire it? I'll use a relay either way. But with a key on source or a toggle switch? I want to take the stock head unit out and make a toggle witch panel there with 4 or 5 switches.

best way would be key on

98_k1500

strange noises are normal
Reaction score
May have to check it with it running. If the light is on when you check it, it should show you a code.