15" Directional wheels - will they fit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
I have always loved the look of these wheels:

You must be registered for see images

Found a decent (clear coats kinda peeling) set for $100 on Marketplace. Problem is, they are a 15x8. I am having a hard time finding ones that are 16s. I can sometimes find 16/16.5 in an 8 lug, but not a 6 lug. At Fleet Farm they are having a Buy 3 Get One Free for Cooper tires and they have an LT31x10.5r15 available in the Discoverer AT3 XLT.

So my question is, will I be able to fit these rims on my 97? Will I have to do any modifications to the truck in order to fit a smaller rim? If anybody has any pictures of these rims on their truck, that would be great!

Thanks.

Reaction score
I currently have 15x14s that are 6 lug on my truck. They have a 4in backspace which is like a -88mm? offset. Fits just fine, I've seen many other trucks with 15s as well. Like ChrisAU said they fit all the 1500s. My truck is a 2500 but it's a 2wd 6 lug so it's, as far as I know, pretty much the same suspension and setup.
You must be registered for see images attach