110 MPH cluster

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Low 89

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here ya go they can make you what ever you want and they are Canadian. They are actually local to me and they are building a set for Still2hi and Im actually gunna have them build me a set for my escalade cluster eventually.

http://www.blackcatcustom.ca/

Well, I'm gladf that they're Canadian and all, and i do appreciate the effort, but I'm not the3 most creative when it comes to gauges :)

Low 89

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Oh, I thought you were implying I should get a custom one built by them, not just a face colour change, my bad. :)

Problem2420

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I happened to get a 454ss cluster for just over a $150 I love it even though my spedo isnot currently hooked up. Lol

ChevyBoy13

Reaction score
It all depends on what you want to do, personally i would just LED my cluster and if you dont have a cluster with a tach, get one. it looks alot better IMO.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
I saw this thread and thought someone else had found an MP cluster from a tahoe lol. Those digi gauges bring back memories of my 95 vette, that car was such a lemon :nono: