04 A/C system wiring?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bigboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I hope somebody can help me with this. I need a wiring diagram for an 04 2500 a/c system. I have a complete wiring harness out of the truck along with the a/c system. I am trying to wire it up in my 93 along with moding the dash to fit.

bigboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I found a wiring diagram for the a/c system but now I need to know if it can be run on it's own. There is 5 wires that go into the ecm from the wiring harness. Compressor relay control, 5volt low reference, low reference, a/c freon pressure sensor & PCM class 2 serial data. As far as the compressor relay I know I can wire that up with a relay or 2 and run a 2 wire pressure sensor in stead of a 3. The low reference wires and the class 2 serial data is what is holding me up on planning this out. From what I can tell the low reference wires only trip on when the PSI switch is completing the circuit. So since the class 2 serial data wire is coming from the control panel I would guess that it would turn the compressor relay on when turned on. So please if anybody knows anything on this chime in.
You must be registered for see images attach

GMCTRUCKS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I hope this helps you I have a 1993 F/S GMC with a 5.7 well I bought a A/C compressor from a V/6 on ebay super cheap some years ago well just this week I tried putting it on and it didn't fit the power plug was different along with the holes for the high side and low side that connect on compressor also it didn't have a high pressure switch like my has so instead of chopping it up I just bought a new compressor and dryer and orfice tube and it's all good now.

Now I had added stop leak in it and all it did is clog up the orfice tube big times it looked like grease so we just flushed it all out and it worked. Me for wanting to go cheap it bite me on the butt when am I going to learn. NEVER.