Z03 : APPEARANCE PACKAGE, 25 ANNIVERSARY, what did it comprise of?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rcb1

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
After going through my RPO codes, one of them is Z03 : APPEARANCE PACKAGE, 25 ANNIVERSARY. What did that package comprise of? Or was it one of those build options that basically of them received?

OutlawDrifter

Long Roof K2500 Driver
Reaction score
i believe the Z03 code it is bringing up is for the 1992 camaro's. it included a body colored grill and heritage stripes.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
i believe the Z03 code it is bringing up is for the 1992 camaro's. it included a body colored grill and heritage stripes.
I don't know what RPO Z03 is for the trucks, but something to keep in mind is many RPO's get recycled over the years. Doesn't mean the same thing on each model, unfortunately, and the different RPO lists out there make it more confusing because they don't necessarily reflect the model you're looking at.

My favorite example is the "RPO master list" out there which is a hell of a compilation at 187 pages long...calls "MT8" an 18-speed transmission, when in GMT400 world, it's the early version of the NV4500 5-speed transmission.

Richard

rcb1

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ah, that makes sense. I couldn't figure out what it was the 25th anniversary of anyhow. I assumed it was a plant anniversary or something as there wasn't anything obvious on this truck.

Last edited:

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
If you pm me your vin I'll do a compnine report for you, will tell you what the rpo is for your truck.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk