***Your HID Questions Answered Here.***

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jdixon74

Reaction score
Ok so the dude i got them off of on ebay actually was cool, he sent me new ballasts and extra bulbs for free and i paid for a relay harness. Since one of my ballasts still worked, i ordered a set of 9003 for my street bike also so ill have HID on it. Relay harness is the ticket, worked like a charm.

I got the 6000k and they are bright but they have dark spots. I think it may be due to the cap that is in the low beams. May need to take them out so it doesnt cover any light. Anyone have any ideas?

silverado13

GEAR HEAD
Reaction score
i have high and low HIDs both are 6000k, if i wanted to change tho hi's to like a 10000k, would i have to change the bulb and ballast or can i change just the bulb

silverado13

GEAR HEAD
Reaction score
ok so ive had HIDs for a couple months now and when first installing mine i found a faulty ballast so i contacted the seller and they sent me another, i couple days ago it rained and now i have another ballast out, arnt they supposed to be a little more duarable then this?

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
They should be more durable, but these things are put together by 2 year-old kids in China, so you can't expect them all to be perfect.