Yo what's up obs peeps!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Very nice! Where in Texas are you from? I'm in Arlington.

Gonzo406

Reaction score
Ah okay. There's another member here from Amarillo. Has not very active anymore though
there's not too many 400's running around here specially scsb's. The street truck scene up here seems to be dominated by salvaged title gmt800's and 900's with monster notches, 26" inch replica wheels, HD front end conversions, rattle can color "matched" plastics, ridiculous cammed motors that serve no purpose except as oversized noise makers, decals with some generic script like "blessed" "trokiando" "hazardous truckin" in either cursive or old english font plastered on the windshield and let's not forget the owners Instagram and/or snapchat username on display in the rear window

Last edited:

Gonzo406

Reaction score
I had a very fruitful trip to the junkyard. Picked up an under hood storage box and a reel light
You must be registered for see images attach
I plan on ordering LED replacement bulbs for under the hood so the lights will actually be useful. I also picked up the intake bonnet that hooks up to the throttle body. I'm going to cut the molded piece that goes to the silencer box and molding it as one piece. I've seen that some people simply remove the box and replace it with a cut up soda can but it just doesn't look right to me so we'll see how my little project turns out!

Gonzo406

Reaction score
Factory match autometer stepper motor tranny temp sensor in overhead console

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
X2, belated welcome. Nice truck, and nice mods.