wynjammer supercharger any knowledge on them

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

redgmc

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
i have found a guy in arizona that sells a kit for 96-99 chevy trucks it includes everything to install even a tuned ecm and says and states on web site he has 36lb ph injector system for it also he is the only one that i know that makes or sells bigger injectors for this year truck I have talked to this guy and he says he has been maken this kit for years now and i am curious if anyone has used this charger or know any good or bad things bout this kit if so would like to know any good or bad thing bout this befor i buy it and find out i am wasting 3500 on it

BeefStew42791

Reaction score
idk..I know there's a website and all..but I'd have a hard time trusting it. Its not only because of the supposedly bigger injectors, but thats a very large part of it seeing as how NOONE else has found a way to make bigger stock-style injectors for the Vortec 350's..

low4x4

backyard mechanic
Reaction score
if you have 3500 to spend ..why not buy a name brand....vortec or ati-procharger...both companys have customer service and many possible addons for more power.....i have never heard of any one that was putting a bigger pulley on there wynjammer....... when i bought my supercharger it only cost 3300 for the kit

redgmc

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
low4x4 i had another guy say wat most likely they do is put bigger poppets on them then crank up the fuel pressure. also you said you have superchager on your what kind do you have and what mods did you have to do to it and is it on vortec motor