WTB complete 99-00 escalade interior

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You close to CT? There's a 2000 Denali up here in the junkyard

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Arcane

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Me? hell knows where, i've got 2 friends 1 from OR, other NJ. I've managed to trade hoe seats on denaly's, so now i think i'm gonna leave grey interior with some changes. For now i have other problem, guy gave me denali center console for extra bucks, but forgot to mentions that it misses the main upper part, the one with cupholders. So now i'm trying to find it.

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ya you lol, cause this Denali is pretty much complete just missing driver side seat and driver side rear barn door, no major damage to body maybe the engine went

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
That front top part is easy to find! If anybody had the rear console cup holder I'd buy that from ya!!!! That's the only piece I need

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
search ebay. there is usally afew pulled apart in pieces for sale. cost more tho. some people priced them as gold.... i dont know why. might be easier to find a full console and then part yours out. if ya do id buy the rear cup holder. i dont care if its busted or not. i can just glue it shut since it will never be used anyways.