WTB complete 99-00 escalade interior

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Arcane

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Searching for a complete interior incl. seats, dash, cluster, door skins, tailgate skin, all plastic etc. in good condition Couldn't find any good at local junk yards.

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Was on Ebay the other day looking for some of the same parts, they have the front and rear door panels and cluster and center consoles too, sometimes they list say a tail light or other Esky part and it shows a pic of the truck with something along the lines of if u need other parts contact them, shipping right be a killer tho

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Arcane

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Was on Ebay the other day looking for some of the same parts, they have the front and rear door panels and cluster and center consoles too, sometimes they list say a tail light or other Esky part and it shows a pic of the truck with something along the lines of if u need other parts contact them, shipping right be a killer tho

any link?

Last edited:

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Na theres a bunch on there just look it up you'll find them

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
i got the front doors window switches panel.... its the wood grain trim. just pop out your switches and pop them into these. but the dash is the same on any 96-00 truck OBS. only thing different with them is the fog light switch on the bezel and that can just be added! and the escky cluster of course.

Arcane

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanx. I already got door trim wood panels and fog lamp switch. I thought about esky panel but i need all the rest also)))

Arcane

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Accidently i had 3 of them for a period of time. First one i bought on ebay just alone. Then i understood that i need panel for 3 switches. I surfed around ebay again and managed to find a guy who were selling 99 esky dash bezel. I asked him foa panel but he agreed to sell it with all swithes only, so i bought this assembly. Then i asked Mean Green to make a fog wire kit for me. But i didn't have a pigtail to send him, so he kindly went to a local junkyard and bought it with the switch. That's the story. After that a chooe best of 3 and sell others.