1995 interior

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

William21

Reaction score
Hey new to the forms I’m currently building a 1995 scsb it was my first truck when I was a kid and I’ve been lucky enough to get it back the plastics are in bad shape and I need to get seat belts as well does anyone have any parts they are willing to sale or know of spots to find these things I have no luck and my local junk yards due to 95 being one year

95OBSMan

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
95 is the funny year!! Interior pieces shouldn't really be that hard to come by, the problem is the color, red, blue, grey's are relatively easy to find and in most cases really clean and in decent shape, however if you've got the 64I or 64D RPO code it can be a challenge to find those pieces ( Tan, Med. Beige, Neutral) I've seen them listed under various names! Oak, Peanut butter, Dark Tan etc...

You didn't mention your color of interior, but as stated above, the colors starting in 95 and up are not to hard to come by, by the time I hit the pic-a-part yard the trucks are stripped and what's left has seen way better days!

Most of my internet searches (your best friend) that have good parts have been from your neck of the woods, I have also seen a lot of interior trim pieces in excellent shape from the East coast as the humidity has been more forgiving to the plastic than the dryer climate of the west coast!

Yes, the seat belts would be a one off deal, just have to look at the listings close.

Awest623

A juicy girl got me, again
Reaction score
LMC has a few of the plastics They have seatbelts too, but they're not a single reel style instead of the factory dual reel, and pretty expensive. I have a set of their seatbelts, I'm satisfied with them but still like the dual reel better.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
95-00 gmt400 interiors are the same

TBI + the newer interior is the only way they're a "one year only"
95 doesn't have the adjustable shoulder belt mount points, while 96-up do. So the shoulder belts, and the B pillar plastics, are different.

And of course 95-96 have different ashtray setups, while 97-up is a different dash.

95 has at least one color variation, I think just the one though. Instead of the light tan color, there's a slightly more light brown-ish color. I accidentally ended up with some door panels in that color that you couldn't easily tell them apart in a pic, but once I got them in hand...very obvious color difference.

Otherwise yeah..

glock20

Reaction score
Yes you are partially correct but also the seat belts out of a 94 single cab are not correct for the 95 and the 96 and up are adjustable so they do not work

95 doesn't have the adjustable shoulder belt mount points, while 96-up do. So the shoulder belts, and the B pillar plastics, are different.

And of course 95-96 have different ashtray setups, while 97-up is a different dash.

95 has at least one color variation, I think just the one though. Instead of the light tan color, there's a slightly more light brown-ish color. I accidentally ended up with some door panels in that color that you couldn't easily tell them apart in a pic, but once I got them in hand...very obvious color difference.

Otherwise yeah..
i stand corrected! had no idea

William21

Reaction score
95 is the funny year!! Interior pieces shouldn't really be that hard to come by, the problem is the color, red, blue, grey's are relatively easy to find and in most cases really clean and in decent shape, however if you've got the 64I or 64D RPO code it can be a challenge to find those pieces ( Tan, Med. Beige, Neutral) I've seen them listed under various names! Oak, Peanut butter, Dark Tan etc...

You didn't mention your color of interior, but as stated above, the colors starting in 95 and up are not to hard to come by, by the time I hit the pic-a-part yard the trucks are stripped and what's left has seen way better days!

Most of my internet searches (your best friend) that have good parts have been from your neck of the woods, I have also seen a lot of interior trim pieces in excellent shape from the East coast as the humidity has been more forgiving to the plastic than the dryer climate of the west coast!

Yes, the seat belts would be a one off deal, just have to look at the listings close.
It’s grey interior and yeah it’s super common but because of that it’s super scarce over in my area these trucks are growing in popularity again and people are just blowing threw the scrap yards here I’d love to find a contact in the east coast that would be willing to ship

William21

Reaction score
Do you still have the old seatbelts?
No unfortunately I do not the truck was originally mine as a teenager later on I sold it to my cousin and he had it for many years now I was able to obtain it again for whatever reason that are beyond me he had taken them out and no longer has them