Would you buy this RCX 6" Off a truck being parted?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bearcat91

CRASH
Reaction score
For what there is for a rear lift he could buy new prob for less then his gas would be to get there. The front end is most likely FAWKED...like i stated to ****** when he asked about a used lift...Sure the lift may look fine or slightly tweeked...but that metal has now been fatigued from being on that truck and from the stress of the accident. So it is now a ticking time bomb on your truck...are you really going to trust something that is known to have gone through one accident and has possibly had all its bends bent beyond safe tolerances in either direction?

Yes I would trust it Haha!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

gd1

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'd buy it. If it turns out to be trashed, you're only out a couple hundred bucks, no big deal.

HorneDawgZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I was going to go check it out this weekend but i had problems with my truck that took me all weekend to fix lol. Im going to try to go check it out in a week or 2 I have high hopes for buying it. We shall see