Would you buy this RCX 6" Off a truck being parted?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HorneDawgZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The guy selling this lift says its in perfect shape, from just seeing that side picture it looks like the truck took some damage up there, would you guys buy this lift?

300 bucks
You must be registered for see images attach

dowsewashere

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Oh absolutly not. The truck looks like its been in some sort of accident.

HorneDawgZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yah i just wanted to see if you guys thought it was even possible for it to be in perfect shape. Its 3 hours away and i dont want to drive that far and find out hes crazy lol

Bearcat91

CRASH
Reaction score
Maybe check it out and see what's salvageable... rear is prob OK. Idk if some o e sells just a front lift :shrug:

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Maybe check it out and see what's salvageable... rear is prob OK. Idk if some o e sells just a front lift :shrug:

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

For what there is for a rear lift he could buy new prob for less then his gas would be to get there. The front end is most likely FAWKED...like i stated to ****** when he asked about a used lift...Sure the lift may look fine or slightly tweeked...but that metal has now been fatigued from being on that truck and from the stress of the accident. So it is now a ticking time bomb on your truck...are you really going to trust something that is known to have gone through one accident and has possibly had all its bends bent beyond safe tolerances in either direction?

HorneDawgZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
He said the truck roller over it wasnt hit in the front. The alignment and tires are perfectly straight... if that makes a difference?