Windshield Wiper malfunctioning

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chris.G.Jr.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ugh on my 95 i have the same prob. i turn em on and off and they keep going and stop in the middle of the windshield. Do yall have pics of the old and new motors you swapped out to get it to work?? I really need to get mine fixed.

and did they plug right up or was there any modifying it?

MSCustoms

Its not just a Truck
Reaction score
I finally got around to getting the other style motor and it works fine now. I would defiantly try to change yours out to the newer style motor. I can't believe it worked, You don't understand how happy this makes me, you know not ever having fully functioning wipers since I bought the truck. :lol:

Haha yes, thank you. I havent done it yet but am excited for you and me, i cant describe how annoying it is to not having proper functioning wipers.

ugh on my 95 i have the same prob. i turn em on and off and they keep going and stop in the middle of the windshield. Do yall have pics of the old and new motors you swapped out to get it to work?? I really need to get mine fixed.

and did they plug right up or was there any modifying it?

I might be able to get a picture tomorrow if i am able to upload. My pictures recently havent been able to upload for some reason

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You guys can change the wiper motor electronics board you know that right?

X2 mine would stop at different spots picked up the new wiper pulse board at Napa came with the new cover cause the boards been improved and works perfect now

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

MSCustoms

Its not just a Truck
Reaction score
You guys can change the wiper motor electronics board you know that right?

X2 mine would stop at different spots picked up the new wiper pulse board at Napa came with the new cover cause the boards been improved and works perfect now

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

I looked for a board but there wasnt an option for a board or a replacement motor that was the same as the one in the truck. I have an extra board that came off a 96 suburban but is a totally different style of motor

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score

MSCustoms

Its not just a Truck
Reaction score
Here is what the wiper motor looks like. I have never seen this style of motor on any other truck before

You must be registered for see images attach