Will a 305/65/17 fit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Ok I just tried a 1 1/2" wheel spacer on the rear and it looks bitchen !!!! Now it has the stance that I have been wanting...

Now it's time to regear with 4.30 gear and I'm done! ( I hope ) ha....

lets see some pics!!! So keeping the moto's? or getting new rims/tires?

Steve's Chevy

OBSLESS
Supporting Member
Reaction score
lets see some pics!!! So keeping the moto's? or getting new rims/tires?

bringing this back up...........

Yeah i will keep the Motos for now...........

I am still curiouse as to if the 305 will fit so i installed a 1 1/2" spacer on the front and pushed the tires out and nothing hit... But its very close to hitting the front bumper when turning but its also out and extra 1 1/2" and from what ive read they are only about 3/4" wider then a 285....................

So buy em and find out you think? or find a used one and try it first.............. i would really rather have 33's so i can get a D rated tire not E rated stiffys!

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Front tires would hit the bumper to bad when turning. Unless you want to trim you bumper like I did on my Z71

You must be registered for see images attach

Steve's Chevy

OBSLESS
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh ok yeah I only put the spacers on temp to compensate for having a wider tire and checking clearance, I'm not running them now. But I would have to cut the bumper like that if I went to 33" tires I'm sure..

And when I had the spacers on it gave me like a 3" BS lol really wide but looked cool and stupid at the same time.