Will a 305/65/17 fit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
I know they will not fit on my truck. I can bearly slip my finger between the tire and spindle on my truck. But out rims have less backspacing so they stick out a little more do you may be fine. Or if your getting new rims I would make sure to get at least 3.5 in backspacing. I almost bought some 305/65r17s. I'm glad I didn't.

Steve's Chevy

OBSLESS
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeh you are correct I was thinking they were 12.50 wide but there only 12 wide. Still wouldn't fit on my truck lol.

I know they will not fit on my truck. I can bearly slip my finger between the tire and spindle on my truck. But out rims have less backspacing so they stick out a little more do you may be fine. Or if your getting new rims I would make sure to get at least 3.5 in backspacing. I almost bought some 305/65r17s. I'm glad I didn't.

My Moto's are 4.5 BS and i can get a few fingers between the tire and spindle...... But if i go this route i want to get Mickey T Classic 2's cause i just hate my Moto's!

I really dont want to have to trim more off my truck but i want a wider stance and i know i will have to.......

I thought about going to the tire shops and buying a used 33" tire and mount it to see if it rubs and how much.....

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
17x9 M/T Classic II's with some 305/65r17 M/T ATZ's would be :boobs: !!!! it will definitely make me want to order the same wheel/tire combo!!!!

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Where did you have to trim? i haven't trimmed anywhere yet, i need to take a few inches off my valance, thats the only place i rub.