Wildbill0088's 97 Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gopedxr

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yea these older trucks ill tell ya i broke a lower joint the other week and i been with out a truck ever since Going to go ahead and get two new lower control arms because one side the ball joint broke and the other side has the shock welded on lol. So i am going to go ahead do the upper control arm bushings to. Anything else you recommend me doin while i am there? I got tire rods bearings to

Wildbill0088

haulin' the east coast
Reaction score
Replacement bracket going in,

You must be registered for see images attach

And we have lights

You must be registered for see images attach

Gopedxr

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Cool cant wait to get rolling again! haha Going to order my control arms tomorrow i thinl. All new AC delco brakes. We will both be rollin again hah!

Wildbill0088

haulin' the east coast
Reaction score
Nice got it all registered now just got thirty days to get it to pass emissions but that cam crank correlation code is still persistent. Cleaned the crank sensor and gear, cleaned out the distributor and replaced the cap and rotor. Reset the computer but it just comes right back instantly on startup :nono:

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk

Wildbill0088

haulin' the east coast
Reaction score
Found the correct door panel for the passenger side of the truck wasn't gonna argue with $50 for the right color with all the clip holders intact

sent from my Vortec powered land yacht