Wife said its gotta go (obs items)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DonYukon

Dont stop until it sounds expensive
Reaction score
well the wife said i got too much "crap" in my storage closet so some of the things have got to go
Not planning on making money off the deal to be honest just to pay for the gas if sold individually
NOTE ::::::: IF YOU BUY EVERYTHING TOGETHER I WILL SELL IT TO YOU FOR $15 DOLLARS PLUS SHIPPING
airvents for the driver console both $5 plus shipping

You must be registered for see images attach

center console coin box $5 dollars plus shipping

Cargo light and two blanks (NOTE I DONT KNOW IF THE SWITCH WORKS TOOK IT FOR A PROJECT ) whole unit $5 dollars plus shipping

4wd slot blanks 5 dollars Plus shipping

Center console cup holder $8 dollars plus shipping NOTE there is some Glue? looks like someone repaired a crack upholder is solid and you can't see it from the inside but you can see it in the second picture

DonYukon

Reaction score
cup holder and cargo switch pending sales pick up this other stuff guys thanks

70stroker

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ill take the cupholder if things dont work out for the first guy. Also do you happen to have a ac vent for 95 newer the passenger side closest to the door.

onetongwa

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
You say, I dont wanna make a lot of money. And then you try to sale a cracked cup holder for 8 bucks, plus shipping!!!! I get cupholders like that all day for a couple of dollars and that coin box can go for less than 5 bucks. That bundle would probably sound tha best. Just saying

DonYukon

Reaction score
First off guys sorry for not being on here in a while I'm active duty air force and had a "mission" come up so i apologize i will get back in contact with you pending interests buyers ASAP, again sorry for any inconvenience or notice but it just came up I'm back now however and will be in contact

You say, I dont wanna make a lot of money. And then you try to sale a cracked cup holder for 8 bucks, plus shipping!!!! I get cupholders like that all day for a couple of dollars and that coin box can go for less than 5 bucks. That bundle would probably sound tha best. Just saying

Ok first off look on ebay for these items they are more expensive on there you know why i charge pretty much 5 bucks for everything? cost of the box and my gas to drive it up there if sold individually thats it think about it by the time i waste 2 gallons of gas at 3 dollars a gallon driving back and forth plus buying a box and or wrap to ship am i making money?!?! Please enlighten me if anything they are getting a deal case in point

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CHEVY-TAHOE...Parts_Accessories&hash=item43b4fdbec2&vxp=mtr

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
IF YOU BUY EVERYTHING TOGETHER I WILL SELL IT TO YOU FOR $15 DOLLARS PLUS SHIPPING

You say, I dont wanna make a lot of money. And then you try to sale a cracked cup holder for 8 bucks, plus shipping!!!

Yup, you're right, that's way too much money!!! :lol: He's probably gonna repaint his truck or something with all that cash.

Dude, I'll give you a tip, if you don't like someone's prices, DON'T BUY FROM THEM!!! Don is a great guy who is helping other people out. I saw two of those cupholders on ebay go for over $40 each!!! They're rare. If you can get parts like that "all day", then why don't you open a for sale thread? It would really help people out, we're all looking for specific parts.

Seriously, the time, gas, and shipping involved, his prices are a steal. I wish I'd seen this before someone snagged those cupholders. I've been wanting a set, but you can't find them anywhere.

And Don, I hate you. Gas is only $3 a gallon there? It's $4 here! :banghead:

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score

Don't like the prices? Then don't buy from him, but don't come into a man's for sale thread and start bashing.

If you're gonna do that then you can go ahead and stop coming around. I don't think any of us would miss you.

-Sent from my twin turbo Desire using diesel fuel.-

frito-bandito

8 Lugs + 6 Tires + 4 Doors
Reaction score
Well then go buy one of those cupholders you can find all day, notice something odd here??? Your the only one whining about prices, maybe you should just find your parts elsewhere, that would probally sound the best, just saying