Which is better a aal or 3/4 ton leaf springs?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

94blu1500

Rocky Hock Offroad
Reaction score
Another vote for 3/4 ton springs. didn't change the ride much at all, and gained about 2 inches of lift

A_RYK

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Another vote for 3/4 ton springs. didn't change the ride much at all, and gained about 2 inches of lift

Sweet and here another question for you where rhey a direct swap from the original ones and did you get new u bolts after you put the springs in?

A_RYK

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm running the 3/4 ton and a small lift block (less than 2"). I think total I got maybe 3.5"?

Before the block, with just 3/4 springs I was level front to back with a high torsion bar crank.

How much did you crank your tbars, because i already have mine cranked up a little past level?

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Sweet and here another question for you where rhey a direct swap from the original ones and did you get new u bolts after you put the springs in?
Yes they're a dire t swap

A_RYK

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a 4" block and 3/4 ton leaf springs on mine. I don't think it rides very rough at all. They also definitely help it not sag as much when towing
You must be registered for see images attach

Did you replace the bushings in your 3/4 ton springs?

Purefection

I'm Awesome
Reaction score