Which is better a aal or 3/4 ton leaf springs?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

A_RYK

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
just what he said,do you have any fleetpride stores near you that is where I get them.they make them to match or longer if heeded.

There is a fastenal shop about an hour and a half away from my house but i was thinking about getting 2500 ubolts from rockauto.

Kyle97GMC

NO SIR IT'S NOT A CHEVY.
Reaction score
Did you replace the bushings in your 3/4 ton springs?

No. I live in the desert and was told that they were fine and if I replaced them they would be cracked in a year due to the heat anyways so it was ok to leave them. I just painted them black

Also with the U bolts I highly suggest Rough Country. They sell U bolts alone for good prices and that's where I have gotten my last three sets

A_RYK

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
No. I live in the desert and was told that they were fine and if I replaced them they would be cracked in a year due to the heat anyways so it was ok to leave them. I just painted them black

Also with the U bolts I highly suggest Rough Country. They sell U bolts alone for good prices and that's where I have gotten my last three sets

Yeah i was looking at the rough country u bolts and i liked them cuz they had a lifetime warrenty. Yeah i guess ill just have to check the bushings before i put the springs on.