Where should I get HID's from??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
If they haven't placed the order, and if you don't want to deal with them, you can try HidNation.com
I've used them before and they're just as good as ddm, the only reason I switched is bc for 2 sets from HidNation you have to pay $15.99 shipping on each whereas with ddm you only pay around $1 more for the second shipping. BUT unless they added it recently, HidNation doesn't sell 5k. They sell 6k which has a Slight blueish tint, but are plenty white... Just giving you a few options

Mysilvi

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If they haven't placed the order, and if you don't want to deal with them, you can try HidNation.com
I've used them before and they're just as good as ddm, the only reason I switched is bc for 2 sets from HidNation you have to pay $15.99 shipping on each whereas with ddm you only pay around $1 more for the second shipping. BUT unless they added it recently, HidNation doesn't sell 5k. They sell 6k which has a Slight blueish tint, but are plenty white... Just giving you a few options
Thanks, I guess I wont be using these guys just got fowarded to another exstension cause they are way to busy..Fine I will take my business elsewhere.

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
I've never had trouble with them, that's the strange part. And I've made several several orders.

Also they might be busy bc of the site being messed up. We were trying to order a superchip add on for my buddy and their site did the same thing, so we called them and they said the site was down, but they put the $199 add on, on for free :rocking:

Mysilvi

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've never had trouble with them, that's the strange part. And I've made several several orders.

Also they might be busy bc of the site being messed up. We were trying to order a superchip add on for my buddy and their site did the same thing, so we called them and they said the site was down, but they put the $199 add on, on for free :rocking:
I guess its just my luck..lol No biggie just have to look for another place such as the one you suggested. I did get a hold of someone and they did say the order wont go thru and my info SHOULD be ok.