Where should I get HID's from??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

k_pro1992

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
thats where i bought mine from great customer service and i had them in 2 weeks with shipping from china to south carolina.

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
Well I've ordered more than 50 sets at least from them, and I've had 2 problems. One bulb didn't work, and another time, a ballast wouldn't work. Other than that, no problems whatsoever

I'd never buy from Anywhere else again. I'm an hid nut.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
I was reading some bad & good things as well about DDM, but I think it's random and that could be the case with a lot of companies so I will give them a shot..
Most of the negative I have read is about the lead time, but if you can wait 2 weeks for them then I haven't heard many quality issues at all.

TLoud

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well If they have have a lifetime warranty and they spontaneously XPLODE! you get new ones! :dancingpoop:

Rewind

STEPSIDES ROCK!!!!
Reaction score
From what I've been reading it's almost like 2 different companies. I'm reading great stuff and horror stories.

Mysilvi

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So I go to the web site place my order after giving all my info then it says , Order cant be placed at this time due to internal error. Well that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside after giving all my personel info..........