wheel change.... opinions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

70stroker

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
someone mind seeing what these wheels would look like on my truck

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
NOOOO!!!! your truck is perfect!!! your truck is the only truck i like 10in wide wheels on!!!

70stroker

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well thanks guys, the main reason i was looking into new wheels, is when i ordered these thru my work they where out of 16x8s and i really wanted 8s. imo the 10s are just to dang wide, however they have kinda grown on me. and i just cant justify buying the exact wheel i have but in a smaller width.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I was going to recommend the same wheel with smaller width until I finished your post. Could you justify a similar wheel? I'm not trying to steer you away from what you want I just think it looks great with the current wheels.

70stroker

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
if someone wanted to trade my 10s for some 8s i could justify it, but not spending more money and the truck looking basically the same. You know what i mean, have a hard time spending money on something that does not perform better or look different.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I understand. Anyway you chose to go, I bet it will look just as good or better.

TLoud

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
if someone wanted to trade my 10s for some 8s i could justify it, but not spending more money and the truck looking basically the same. You know what i mean, have a hard time spending money on something that does not perform better or look different.

Then why do you care if they are 8's or 10's if its pretty much going to look the same? Not trying to be rude or anything, it just seems like a waste of money. Btw your truck looks awesome the way it is! In my opinion i don't notice a difference at all on wider rims unless they have the "deep dish" look with a noticeable lip...

Rewind

STEPSIDES ROCK!!!!
Reaction score
I really like the rims that are on your truck now!!! Would love to have a set for mine!!