wheel change.... opinions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

redneckchevy90

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd stick with what you got those rims you have right now are just old school enough to make the truck pop. The new rims leave those for the new trucks...but that's just me I'm not a big fan of wild looking rims on older trucks

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
someone mind seeing what these wheels would look like on my truck

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Il photo shop you a pic when I get out of class, and id do it, to many trucks are runing old school wheels IMO but yours still looks great with them! ;)

chevyman0191

OBS till I die
Reaction score
Them wheels you have on the truck now are sick imo. If it were me id keep them but the other wheel your looking at your truck would pull them off also.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Not feelin that..I love the "Alcoa Style" wheels...they aren't old school, they look like Semi truck wheels....I think they really go with your truck.

Solid94

Chevy Ridin' High
Reaction score
Stick with what you got. IMO the "hole" style wheels look way better on our body styles than the "spoke" style. Only thing I'd think about if I were you is powder coating them black to tie in with the black rocker panels

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
Not feelin that..I love the "Alcoa Style" wheels...they aren't old school, they look like Semi truck wheels....I think they really go with your truck.

Meh, I guess im just into the Urban Off road look, to each there own I guess:gr_grin: