What's your sound system?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

phule

Back in a 400 again
Reaction score
Jensen DD, KIcker comp12. Need to finally order components for it

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

MDR-97-Z71

400 Obsessor
Reaction score
Well I can finally comment on this thread!

Kenwood kdc-399 head unit from crutchfield with kicker door speakers and a 10" kicker sub powered by a 600w Dual amp.

Sent from my 5.7 powered iPhone

chrmaka

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Alpine UTE 52BT. Stock speakers for now and sounds like shiat!!! Want to install new speakers and 4 8" subs under the back seat...

Love the sq you get from the stock speakers? Hey if you're lucky. You'res will be more ****** them mine. My front speakers had no cone left on them :rotflmao:

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
It's weird my stock HU blows away the alpine... Alpine sounds like a am radio...

It's the sux!

The stock head units in these trucks really aren't too bad, if they had a decent set of RCA pre-outs I probably never would have swapped for aftermarket. Still think about putting them back in sometimes and getting an aftermarket integration device to make my own pre-outs.

chrmaka

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The stock head units in these trucks really aren't too bad, if they had a decent set of RCA pre-outs I probably never would have swapped for aftermarket. Still think about putting them back in sometimes and getting an aftermarket integration device to make my own pre-outs.
Same here. But I also like being able to set hpf and lpf via the headunit

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Same here. But I also like being able to set hpf and lpf via the headunit

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Eh, I'm kind of with you, but it would be a good excuse for me to finally go full active with the crossovers in the Suburban. I've got a couple 10-channel active crossovers from back in the 90s just laying around, always wanted to do that in the 'burb.

I'd miss the auto time alignment in my H/Us the most. Makes a huge difference, at least to my ears.

VCaddy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Pioneer TS-1720C component speakers up front, TS-D1602R in the rear, Memphis SA 50.4 amp providing the power. Pioneer DEH-80PRS head unit. Memphis MCR10 sub in a sealed box under the rear seat, Hifonics Son of Thor amp.

96C1500

No money, truck problems
Reaction score
Mine's nothing special, Sony non bluetooth headunit, Kenwood 6.5s in the doors, and Sony 4x6s in the back. Kicker 125.2 amp of some sort and a 10" sub in a slim ported box behind the seats