whats all this worth?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tempted

Banned
Reaction score
That's kind of high. IFS fronts can be bought for less than a hundred bucks. The 10 bolt isn't worth more than a couple hundred with a G80, a hundred open. The lift has some value, the wheels and tires are the kicker. You should figure out how much you would pay for for just the wheels and tires, then offer him a few hundred bucks over that. Maybe $1000 - $1200. I wouldn't give much more than that.

Tempted

Banned
Reaction score
That is why you should figure out how much you are willing to pay for them. If you'll give $1500 for the wheels and tires then $1900 is about right. I wouldn't give that, but it is still cheaper than buying new stuff.

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
its seems ok as long as you have the money but the tires dont look like to much and they wear fast but i wouldnt really pay much more than 1500 for it all if i had enough money don bother with the axles yours are fine if anything upgrade to the 14 bolt then re gear you would be better off doing that

Tempted

Banned
Reaction score
Its seems ok as long as you have the money but the tires dont look like to much and they wear fast. I wouldn't really pay much more than 1500 for it all if i had enough money. Don't bother with the axles because yours are fine, if anything upgrade to the 14 bolt. You would be better off doing that

^^Easier on my eyes and brain.